Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nikki’s Cookie salad



NIKKI'S COOKIE SALAD

1 can manderine oranges
1 can pineapple tidbits
1cup of buttermilk
1 pkg vanilla pudding mix
1 pkg cool whip
1 pkg fudge stripe cookies

Dump the pudding mix and buttermilk into a bowl and mix up. Crush cookies into bite size pieces and put them and all other ingredients into your bowl and mix together. Put in fridge for at least 1 hour before eating.

Haylee’s Note:
I knew looking at this recipe that it was going to be a good one, and it did not disappoint!  I had heard of this cookie salad before, but this was my first time having it!  I took it to a family party and it was a HIT!!  Everyone loved it!  I kept seeing all of the kids sneaking back for more and licking the bowl!  Thanks for the recipe Nikki!


My brother Rick, loving the salad!

No comments: