Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chicken Divan Crepes


CHICKEN DIVAN CREPES

1/4 c. butter
2 c. chicken broth
3 c. grated cheddar
1/2 c. cooked broccoli
1/4 c. flour
2 tsp. Worcestershire
2 c. sour cream
2 c. chopped chicken
12 crepes (for recipe click here)

Melt butter. Add flour, broth, and Worcestershire. Cook until thickened. Remove from heat and add 2 c. cheese then sour cream. Put broccoli and chicken on crepes with 1 tbsp of sauce. Fold crepes over (I roll them). Pour remaining sauce over then remaining cheese. Cover. Bake at 350 for 20-30 min.

Haylee’s Note:
These are delicious!! This is one of my favorite recipes! (Another one from my mama!) I made just a half batch of these and it still made a lot! Give it a try! I know you’ll love

1 comment:

Dover Fam said...

THESE WERE HEAVEN!!!! I love your blog! It brings me much happiness. I have become a "blog stalker" of your food blog. :) I put a little blurb about your blog and have linked people to you through a menu post on my blog. :) Hope you don't mind..