Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taco Soup


TACO SOUP

Cook:

1 lb. hamburger
1 onion

Add and simmer 30 min.
1 pkg. taco seasoning
16 oz. kidney beans
28 oz. stewed tomatoes
1 can green beans
1 can corn
8 oz. tomatoe sauce

Top with:
Tortilla chips
Sour cream
Grated cheese

Haylee’s Note:
I got this recipe from my mom (that is where the majority of these come from).I really like to make this soup because it is so fast, easy, and I always have those ingredients on hand. We like to replace the tortilla chips with Fritos. I also think this is a really pretty soup because it has a lot of color with green, yellow, and red.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We had this last night and LOVED it!! At first I thought it was a little strange to have green beans in it, but nonetheless it was amazing! Thanks for posting so many yummy things.