Sunday, November 30, 2008

No Bake Cookies


NO BAKE COOKIES

2 c. white sugar
1/2 c. milk
1 cube margarine or butter
3 tbs. cocoa
1/2 tsp. salt
3 T chunky peanut butter
3 c. oatmeal
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix first 5 ingreditents together in sauce paun for 5-7 min. Remove from heat and add rest of ingredients. Drop onto wax paper to cool.

Haylee's Note:
I used 3 different "no bake cookie" recipes and combined it to get this one. The majority of this recipe came from my friend Desiree. I loved making these in Jr. High and this is my first time since then!

3 comments:

Lara Taylor Johnson said...

Those SERIOUSLY bring back lots of memories!!

Lara Taylor Johnson said...

Those SERIOUSLY bring back SO many memories!

æ·lyn said...

I love how this looks so easy to make. I can't wait to try it out.

Question, how much is a cube of butter?