Sunday, July 20, 2008

Meat and Veggie Wraps


Meat and Veggie Wraps
10 flour torillas
1 green pepper
3 green onions/scallions
1/2 bunch spinach
1 package softened cream cheese
30 slices ham (deli)
30 slices turkey (deli)

Dice green onion and green pepper (1/4" pieces). Mix in with softened cream cheese.
Spread approx. 2 T of spread on tortilla. Put 3 slices of ham, three slices of turkey, and spinach leaves across the center. Roll. Can be served whole as a meal, or sliced in 2" pieces with a toothpick for appetizer.

Haylee's Note:
I originally got this recipe from my friend Jana. However, she just showed me how to make it for 1. I made a few adjustments to her version and increase the serving size. I love making these for my lunch! Yum! You can play around with it and adjust it for how many you need to make. You can also try adding other veggies. I would suggest maybe cilantro, tomato, or I also thought about trying a little pepper jack cheese. Try some things out, and let me know what you like best!

No comments: