Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Haylee’s Feta Pear Pizza



HAYLEE FETA PEAR PIZZA

Flour tortillas
Pears (fresh, sliced thin)
Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Bacon (cooked and broken)
Feta cheese crumbles
Green onion (sliced)

Lightly grill one side of the tortilla. Flip, then layer with mozzarella, pears, bacon, feta, and green onion. Grill on low heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is starting to crisp.

Haylee’s Note:
I wanted to do a version of CPK’s pear and gorgonzola pizza, but after I started getting those ingredients (hazelnut, gorgonzola, etc.) I found that it was going to cost me like $30…so I decided to make pizza with what I had. This is what I created, and we LOVED it!!! Not to brag, but this was one of my best! Great combinations of flavors!! You have to give this one a try!! It was amazing!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful ideas. I am in major need of some new ideas, so I came here. And I'm quite excited to try your recipes. Thanks!

Tarnation said...

I am going to try this.