Saturday, August 15, 2009

Microwave Caramel Popcorn



MICROWAVE CARAMEL POPCORN

4 quarts Popped popcorn
1 c. brown sugar
1 cube margarine
1/4 c. white corn syrup
1/2 tsp. salt

Microwave everything except popcorn and bring to a boil. Stir. Cook for 2 minutes. Pour mixture over the popped popcorn. Pour all ingredients into a brown paper bag and close. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir and shake bag. Cook for another 1 1/2 minutes and shake again.

Haylee’s Note:
This recipe has so many good memories for me. When I was in 5th grade we had to write a “how to” report and I wrote about “How to Make Microwave Carmel Popcorn” using this recipe. Then, my teacher had me make the popcorn for my class while reading my report! It was so fun!! This recipe is so easy a 5th grader can do it!! Enjoy!

No comments: