Friday, April 24, 2009

Sour Cream Banana Bread


SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD

1/2 c. butter
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
1/4 c. sour cream
3 or more bananas
2 c. flour
1 tsp. soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 c. nuts

Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well. Add sour cream amd mix again. Mix dry ingredients together and add to creamed mixture with bananas. Add chopped nuts. Pour in greased loaf pans and bake at 350 until a toothpick can come out clean (about 50 min.)

Haylee's Note:
I have always wanted to try this recipe that I got from my friend Julie. This week my friend Sara gave me some sour cream and I decided to give it a try. I thought it was pretty good, but I still like my other banana bread recipe better. But, I think this one is more moist because of the sour cream! Try them both and let me know which recipe you like better!

No comments: