Sunday, December 7, 2008

PMA Grilled Cheese Sandwhich (Pretty Much Amazing)


PMA GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH (PRETTY MUCH AMAZING)

2 slices white bread (Grandma's is the best)
2 slices sharp cheddar cheese (I like Tillamook)
1 tbs. butter
2 tbs. Catalina dressing

Spread butter on outside pieces of bread. Spread Catalina dressing on insides of bread. Place cheese between slices. Grill on med. heat in a skillet. Serve with tomato soup.

Haylee's Note:
These cheese sandwiches are THE BEST!!! My sister-in-law Janie told me about them one day, and I had Darin's mom make me one! They are unreal! The Catalina dressing makes all the difference in the world. When I asked Darin's mom where she got the idea, she told me that Darin's father's mother made them for him! So, they have been around for a while, but they are delicious!!

No comments: