Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soft Bread Sticks


SOFT BREAD STICKS

Mix:
1 1/2 c. warm water
1 tbs yeast

Add:
1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
1 tbs. honey
1/2 tsp. salt
3 c. flour

Combine all ingredients to form soft dough. Roll 1/2" thinck in 9x13 pan. Spread with melted butter and parmesan cheese. Cut into strips. Rise one hour. Bake at 400 for 12-15 min. Serve warm with marinara sauce.

Haylee's Note:
These usually turn out a lot better than this batch did. I forgot to cut them before I let them rise so we just cut them after they were baked. I also like to add spices to my breadsticks.

1 comment:

Marleen said...

Haylee, these dishes look scrumptious. I tried to find a link to here off of your blog but could not find one. I had to copy/paste to get here. I think others would love your food blog too. It would be great to have an easy to find link off of you main blog. Thanks for sharing such yummy looking recipes.